MRC-6430 4" Touch Panel - Black
The Niles Auriel nTP4 is a wall mount touch panel that adds a new level of convenience and flexibility to your Auriel multi-room system. Its compact form factor and clean lines make it a stylish addition to expand audio controls in any Auriel system.
The bright and vibrant 4.7” nTP4 screen sits behind edge-to-edge ultra-sensitive capacitive sense glass. Designer-friendly like the larger nTP7, the nTP4 is not much larger than a one gang wall plate. It can mount in either portrait or landscape direction for maximum flexibility, for example portrait mounting when matching nearby light switches or landscape mounting when placed higher on the wall. The nTP4 wakes automatically with the approach of a hand and – just like the nTP7 – presents an intuitive user interface for quick access to music presets, volume and other common controls.
The nTP4 is designed to mount in a standard US or UK 1 gang back box. A single security screw secures it in place in high traffi c locations where theft may be a consideration. It uses a single wire connection for ultra-efficient Power over Ethernet. The nTP4 is available in white or black trim and is compatible with all systems driven by a Niles Auriel MRC-6430 controller.
- 4.7” diagonal viewable area LCD touchscreen interface
- Contemporary, sleek industrial design
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive sense touchscreen
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Mounts into drywall, brick, stone, plaster, and wood, using a standard 1g US or UK junction box
- Portrait or landscape mounting
- Plug and play operation with Niles Auriel Software
- Locally powered (optional)
- Available in white and black bezel
- DimensionsOverall 3.2" wide x 5.2" height, mounting depth 0.8"
- Shipping Info
- Length6.6 (Inches)
- Width4.1 (Inches)
- Height2.7 (Inches)
- Weight0.6 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty40
- Other Specifications
- MicrophoneSingle Digital, Near Field Pickup
- Speaker1W integrated
- Network10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USBMicro AB
- Power Requirments9-12V 2A maximum
- PoEIEEE 802.3at, (power over Ethernet) 13W maximum draw (@48V 270 mA max)
- Included in box(1) nTP4 touchpanel, (1) Mounting bracket, (3) Mounting screws